Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Interview at Great Food Photos

With all my social networking to keep track of (oy vey there's a lot to stay on top of ), I somehow managed to forget to share with you all this wonderful interview that Donny over at Great Food Photos did of me last week. We can't figure out how we learned of one another, but all the same I am grateful that we now have this flowering friendship to nurture...


I hope you enjoy the stories and images we put together! It was a lot of fun considering what my answers to his thoughtful questions would be, and, as per the title I of course selected some images to accompany the feature. Have a great week everyone :-)

2 comments:

  1. I loved this interview. It is my first time on your beautiful blog so it was a great way of introducing me to who you are as a food photographer and blogger. Lookf forward to learning more from you.

    Maria @ A Platter of Figs

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun interview! such gorgeous photos. i'm also new to this blog and i'm really enjoying checking everything out. thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete