Friday, September 23, 2011

Recent Features

There have been a lot of things recently underway. One of the most exciting is - I have a new website. It has been many, many weeks of editing, retooling, and trouble shooting.... and finally, I have a great new - and vastly improved! - online portfolio. Have a look and leave a comment below if you like. :)

In other news, I've had bits collecting here and there of work I produced in the past month or so. The lovely people at Gotham asked me to shoot a another story, this one about the new Ladurée boutique opening up on Madison Avenue. The little sweets were shipped directly from France, and Asprey lent some of their fine pieces for the shoot. Here is what my editor selected, followed by some outtakes.





 In other news, my editor at The New York Times had me photograph this lovely story, when berries were still in abundance. *Sigh*. Summer really did fly.  As it so happens, I heard from a friend who made the recipe, that it is totally delicious.... ;-)
























Here are two more delicious items recently in print. If everything else hasn't gotten your stomach gurgling, these certainly will.



 I am on to shooting glorious stories made for campfires and cabins... look for news of this soon! Happy fall everyone. ;-)


3 comments:

  1. Happy first day of fall! The Ladurée shoot is lovely! Such pretty colors and great props. I have been to Ladurée in Paris and treasure the pretty box my macarons came in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! And to you as well. Glad that you found my post enjoyable!! I was sent boxes to use for propping, and they were like jewels all unto themselves. Their Paris location must be just gorgeous. Thank you so much for your sweet (no pun) comment and have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos - the one of the corn is my favourite! Happy fall to you too!

    ReplyDelete